The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019 is an exhibition on international high-end real estate to be held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties);and
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo will be attended by individual home buyers from 25 countries, as well as by top real estate agents, investors, and the world's leading developers.
Tickets can be purchased on the official website.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at:firstname.lastname@example.org,or +44 20 335 581 11.