The Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo is a large-scale conference and exhibition to be held 16 - 17 January 2019 in Mumbai, India.
The event will bring together leading companies from more than 30 countries.
The Expo will combine two events: A conference on the first day (16 January), and an exhibition, workshops, and networking on the second day (17 January).
Exhibitors and attendees:
The event will bring together high-end real estate market professionals. Our visitors include private individuals interested in immigration and acquisition of upscale properties, international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Our regular exhibitors include:
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Migration Council;
- Prominent immigration companies, including Henley& Partners and CS Global Partners;
- Luxury real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s, and Knight Frank;
- Major personal financial consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.