The NACDS Total Store Expo is the industry’s largest gathering of its most influential leaders. It is a combination of both strategic and tactical business meetings between existing and new trading partners and is attended by industry decision makers. It will give you and your company a unique opportunity to gain new insights into today’s evolving marketplace and set your course for the future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CEOs, presidents, owners
- Senior executives in pharmacy, merchandising, supply chain logistics, operations, purchasing, marketing and loss prevention
- Pharmacy executives, directors, managers – in purchasing, operations, technology, and marketing
- Divisional merchandise managers, category managers, buyers
- Category analysts, planogram managers, marketing specialists
- Directors and managers of inventory management, logistics, vendor compliance, transportation, reverse logistics, and distribution
- District, regional, store managers, pharmacists
The NACDS Total Store Expo allows you to maximize selling opportunities to retailers while getting the most out of your trade show investment. Included in your booth fee is the highly acclaimed “Meet the Market,” a value-added program open to new exhibitors and past exhibitors with new products and services. This opportunity guarantees appointments with key retail buyers in your category through a series of 10-minute pre-set meetings on the day prior to the opening of the exhibit hall.