The 2015 NBAA Maintenance Management Conference (MMC2015) in Portland, OR, brings together high-caliber educational programming, networking to provide relationships that last throughout your career, and a dynamic exhibit hall specializing in product and service providers for business aircraft maintenance, service and support.
Join your peers – the leaders and rising stars who are responsible for managing aircraft maintenance – for this important industry event. Directors of maintenance, flight department managers, maintenance technicians, aircraft owners/operators, and chief pilots return year after year for valuable professional development and to get critical business done.
MMC2015 provides the perfect opportunity to:
- Showcase your latest equipment, products and services
- Reinforce existing customer relationships
- Market to potential customers and reinforce existing customer relationships
- Network with industry peers
- Keep up with regulatory changes and industry best practices
- Assist with industry and career outreach initiatives such as TRACS
- And many more business development opportunities!
Directors of maintenance, flight department managers, maintenance technicians, aircraft owners/operators, and chief pilots will be attending.