NEI’s 65th Annual Industry Conference and Supplier Expo
NEI’s 65th Annual Industry Conference and Supplier Expo: Nuclear Energy Assembly (NEA) is the yearly conference of the nuclear technologies industry that brings together industry leaders from all levels. Joined with the annual meeting of the North American Young Generation in Nuclear (NAYGN), this conference celebrates the future of nuclear energy.
Register now to network with nuclear’s best and brightest—senior executives, plant specialists, NAYGN members and policymakers—and learn how you can play a role in preserving nuclear plants, state and national advocacy, national security and efficient regulation.
NEA is the gathering place for people, businesses and organizations from all areas of the nuclear industry and related fields. Attendees from around the United States and around the world will gather to see the latest products and services available to the nuclear industry.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Maximum exposure at the premier event dedicated to the nuclear industry
- The opportunity to deliver a clear message about your commitment to the industry, raise awareness of your brand and launch new products
- Inform and update all sectors of the nuclear industry about your products and services and gather customer insights
- Draw your target market to you in one place at one time
- Develop a competitive edge on your industry competitors