The NIGP Annual Forum and Products Exposition is the largest North American educational conference exclusively for individuals in Public Procurement! More than 60 educational sessions and formal networking opportunities will be available during this four-day event. The Products Exposition takes place August 25 & 26, with nearly 200 suppliers on the expo floor. This event is a must-attend for anyone in public procurement who is looking to learn new skills, improve performance and learn about the latest products and services available to the government.
The Forum is NIGP's showcase educational event, providing an ideal environment for networking with colleagues and suppliers, attending educational workshops led by subject matter experts in the field, and offering motivation and inspiration through professional speakers during general sessions. Educational workshops and formal networking opportunities will be available to help you improve your skills, learn something new or gain support from colleagues on issues you face every day.
Suppliers will showcase the products and services government agencies require to meet critical needs such as:
• Office Furniture/Equipment • Finance Solutions
• Procurement Solutions • Training Programs/Services
• Construction Equipment • Automotive/ Fleet Services
• Recreation Facilities/Materials • Disaster Relief/Recovery
• Building Materials • Security Solutions
• Bidding Software • Communications
• Computer Hardware/Software • Maintenance
• Public Works Solutions • Architectural & Engineering Services
• Emergency Support • Facility Maintenance
• Food Service • Healthcare
• Laboratory Equipment • Logistics & Warehousing