NORTEC, as an established industry trade fair, presents pioneering production engineering specially for small and medium sized enterprises. Manufacturers and retailers of machines and systems present themselves alongside suppliers, contract manufacturers and suppliers to upstream and downstream areas of the value chain. Exhibitors meet experienced trade visitors looking for actual solutions to their production challenges.
As the year’s first manufacturing trade fair, NORTEC is an established industry meeting-point and a select sales and networking platform. 2018 was the 16th time that production managers gathered to find out about the latest practical developments in production engineering and manufacturing processes.
The facts at a glance:
- The trade fair presents industrial production engineering and machines and tools for metalworking
- Over 400 exhibitors show their solutions for every value added phase
- Around 12,000 trade visitors consist primarily of decision-makers and buyers
- The venue is Hamburg exhibition grounds in the heart of the city
- The very latest exhibition halls (Halls A1, A3 and A4) offer around 27,000 m² of exhibition space
|Tue – Thu:||09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.|
|Fri:||09:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.|