Join us at the NACV Show to see the trucking industry’s latest innovations before they come to market. We bring together all the major truck, trailer and component brands to give fleet owners and managers the opportunity to discover new technologies, best practices and insights you won’t find anywhere else.
The first NACV Show hosted 439 exhibitors and covered 370,000 square feet of net exhibition space at the Georgia World Congress Center.
In 2019, the show returns bigger and better with more floor space, new exhibitor categories, and high value programs designed to showcase leading-edge technology solutions.
In 2019, the NACV Show will be the most comprehensive, fleet-focused event in North America, with increased attention on operations, maintenance and last-mile delivery. The expanded program will showcase the industry’s top OEMs and all the major Class 8 truck manufacturers. The NACV Show is the only show in the U.S. to employ a two-year cycle aligned with the trucking industry’s new product rollout, making it the Fleet Technology Showcase.
2019 EXHIBITOR CATEGORIES:
- Aftermarket Parts / Distributors
- Brakes & Air Systems and Accessories
- Chassis / Fifth Wheels & Accessories
- Climate Control / HVAC / APUs
- Electrical Components / Lighting and Accessories
- Emergency Roadside / Towing / Recovery Services
- Engines and Related Components
- Insurance Companies / Brokers
- Liners / Flooring
- Load Securement / Safety Equipment / Security
- Lubricants / Fluids / Filtration
- Paints / Finishes / Sealants / Coatings
- Refrigeration Systems
- Seats and Accessories
- Software—Business & Maintenance Management
- Suspension / Steering Systems and Components
- Tarping Systems
- Tires / Wheels and Accessories
- Trailer Dealers / Leasing
- Trailer OEMs
- Transmissions / Drivelines / Axles
- Truck Bodies and Truck Cab Accessories
- Truck Dealers / Leasing
- Truck OEMs - Medium and Heavy Duty
- Vehicle Interiors
- Vehicle Tracking & Communications
- Washing Facilities & Services