The OSBA Capital Conference and Trade Show is Ohio’s premier continuing education program — delivering practical solutions to help school district governance teams improve student learning and achievement. Whether you are a veteran board member, a superintendent, a board support professional or a first-time attendee, you’ll leave conference with practical ideas and a renewed commitment to help your board accomplish the critical work ahead.
There are many reasons to attend the event and “Leadership for Learning” is what the conference is all about — professional development that prepares school district management teams for an ever-changing array of important education issues. Highlights of the 63rd annual conference include:
• World-class speakers bringing their insights and inspiration to the General Sessions and luncheons.
• Top experts leading more than 150 learnings sessions covering the latest education issues.
• The annual Student Achievement Fair, featuring 100 booths of innovative school programs.
• The largest education trade show in the U.S., offering the goods, tools and services your district needs to succeed.
• Countless opportunities to network and share ideas with your peers.