The Oil Trading and Logistic Africa Downstream Expo 2018
The OTL Africa Downstream Conference will hold 28 - 31 October 2018 at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos. The Conference will afford over 2500 delegates, speakers, exhibitors and special guests opportunities for high-level networking, business match-making and learning.
The OTL Africa Downstream Exhibition is an excellent opportunity to place your organisation’s brand and offer right in front of the industry’s decision makers who attend OTL Africa Downstream and might be interested in your offerings.
Proceeding simultaneously with the OTL Africa Downstream Conference, the OTL Africa Downstream Exhibition showcases the industry's most important offerings, giving companies the opportunity to identify and take advantage of relevant solutions. It is also a great platform for showcasing new innovations and technology.
Oil Trading and Logistics Africa (Downstream) is a Pan-African initiative dedicated to promotion of business, policy and stakeholder relationships in downstream petroleum markets across the continent. It achieves its goals through strategic government and business liaison, research and advocacy.
Who Should Exhibit:
- Lubricant dealers and suppliers
- Jetty Operators
- Financial institutions
- Equipment suppliers
- Tank Storage Operators
- Ship and product Brokers
- Providers of Haulage/trucking Services
- Ship Owners and Charterers
- Petroleum Product Marketers
- Industry Associations and Groups
- Government Agencies/ Regulators
- Operators of Petrochemical Plants and Product Suppliers
- Providers of associated Industry Services
- International Petroleum Products Traders/Suppliers
- All other interests in trade and downstream petroleum business.