This annual Fall event is the largest trade show in the state of Oklahoma and the most important event for foodservice and hospitality industry professionals, offering a restyled floorplan and exciting educational seminars and mixology demonstrations. The show features hundreds of exhibits, an opening night party, the ever-popular?Culinary Cook-off, the brand new?Cocktail Shakedown, and over 6,000 industry attendees.
• Oklahoma Restaurant Association members
• Oklahoma Hotel and Lodging Association members
• Oklahoma Dietary Managers
• Culinary Arts Professionals
• Nursing Home Administrators
• Hospital Foodservice Administrators
• Club Owners Association members
• Bowling Proprietors
• University Foodservice Operators
• Oklahoma Travel Industry Association members
• Mixed Beverage License Holders
• Convenience Store Operators
• Foodservice and Hotel Operators licensed by
the Oklahoma State Department of Health
Trade shows are still the most cost effective selling tool. They give you the biggest return on your marketing dollar and allow you to meet decision makers face-to-face and close the deal on the spot. Your sales staff can meet more potential buyers during this two-day show than they could talk to in months of telephone or personal visits. Your customers can touch, taste, feel and experience your products and services, which gives you the competitive edge.