OSINT Summit 2020
- A packed day of expert talks demonstrating the latest techniques and tools used to gather and analyze the massive amount of available information across the internet
- Following the Summit, choose from several closely aligned, immersive cyber security courses, including SEC487: Open-Source Intelligence Gathering and Analysis
- Exclusive networking sessions and evening events
Connect the dots with OSINT
The Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Summit will bring together leading security practitioners and investigators to share proven techniques and tools that can be applied to OSINT gathering and analysis. As an attendee, you will learn current, real-world methods from law enforcement officers, private investigators, pen testers, and cyber defenders who collect information across the Internet, analyze the results, and utilize key data to reach their objectives.
The OSINT Summit will explore the following topics:
- Capturing, recording, and harvesting data
- Creating a tailored OSINT process
- Performing searches for people and researching businesses
- Accessing social media data
- Examining geolocated social media
- Leveraging government-provided data
- Collecting data from the Dark Web
Save 300 USD when purchasing the Summit & a 4-6 day SANS course. Discount automatically applied at registration.
Or Save 300 USD off any 4-6 day course or save up to 150 USD off the Summit.
Enter code "EarlyBird20" & pay by December 31 (offers cannot be combined)