ODAC is the premier clinical dermatology conference expertly curated to provide comprehensive, annual updates and fresh pearls in medical, aesthetic and surgical dermatology.
The ODAC conference focuses on new uses for old treatments, incorporating new treatments, products and treatment lines, critical updates in diagnosis guidelines, as well as advanced techniques for enhancing your surgical and nonsurgical patient outcomes.
Celebrating it's 16th year, ODAC (previously Orlando Derm) is now considered one of the largest and more prestigious conferences of the year. ODAC attracts a national audience of nearly 600 Dermatology Physicians, Dermatology Residents, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Attend ODAC to….
- Discuss the next generation of diagnostic approaches and evidence-based dermatology treatments
- Observe cutting-edge procedures and techniques with live demonstrations of novel products and emerging technologies
- Review clinical trial results and discuss case-studies in both large and small group settings
- Cultivate relationships with colleagues and leaders actively shaping the future of dermatology
- Earn CME – up to 30.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™