Known for showcasing the packaging innovations of top-tier suppliers, PACK EXPO International will be North America’s largest packaging event in 2020. It’s where executives and plant managers, engineers, brand managers and packaging designers come to see machinery in action, connect with suppliers, talk shop and gain a perspective on the industry that drives innovation at the plant. PACK EXPO International and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO will display the latest solutions for virtually all retailers and consumer packaged goods vertical markets.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Explore packaging technologies, equipment and materials from 2,500 exhibitors serving virtually every vertical industry.
- Stay on top of rapid changes in technology and consumer trends.
- Visualize the best solution for your challenges as you watch machinery up and running at full scale.
- Learn about industry breakthroughs in sustainability, digital printing and food safety and discuss important topics such as leadership and career paths in free educational sessions in venues on the show floor.
- Expand your network of professional peers, share ideas and talk shop with 45,000 fellow attendees.
PACK EXPO International exhibitors include suppliers of packaging equipment, automation technologies, printing technologies, materials and containers. Attendees come to see the latest in:
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Coding and labeling
- Digital printing
- Energy efficiency
- Filling and sealing
- Hygienic design
- Intuitive controls
- Line integration
- Remote operation
- Track & trace