POWER-GEN International is a 30-year-strong power generation event with diverse content for all forms of energy - with a multi-track summit and knowledge hubs, a huge exhibition with 900+ companies and comprehensive networking and matchmaking. The topics and trends focus on technology, innovation and policy advancements - unmatched insight for the future of the energy spectrum and mix.
The conference sessions are organized into multiple concurrent session tracks, including:
- Flexible Generation & On-Site Power
- Operation & Design of Gas-Fired Plants
- Energy Storage Breakthroughs
- All Things Solar
- Optimizing Plant Performance
- Digital Solutions and Cybersecurity
- Gas Turbines: What's New?
- Microgrids: An Ideal Solution
- Next-Gen Wind
- Emissions: Cut it Out!
- Hydropower Trends & Innovations
- Show Me the Money!
November 19-21, 2019
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
December 8-10, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida, USA