Homecomings and reunions provide the highest visibility opportunities to engage alumni from all generations. Institutions are creating new traditions and maximizing existing ones to make the most of this annual stalwart of alumni relations
Join us to explore, create and rebuild new program models to fit your institution's needs.
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
Program starts at noon on Wednesday and ends at noon on Friday.
Benefits of Attending
- Explore methods for reinvigorating existing programs.
- Learn how to make the most with limited resources by understanding volunteers and managing them effectively.
- Discuss methods for successful integration of campus as well as off-campus partners and collaborators.
- Build concrete future strategies and accumulate new creative ideas.
Who Should Attend:
- Alumni relations professionals responsible for reunion and homecoming planning
- Directors of alumni and student engagement
- Professional school and academic unit directors responsible for reunion activities
- Directors of alumni relations