- Visit with more than 100 exhibitors and their products, from hunting equipment to fishing equipment to archery equipment, plus the newest boats, kayaks, ATVs, campers and RVs
- Talk to outfitters & lodge owners about hunting adventures, fishing trips and family vacations
- Attend seminars on topics such as fishing for walleye, catfish, largemouth bass and smallmouth bass, bear hunting, ultimate fishing in Canada, mushroom hunting, fly fishing, and dog training
- Kids of all ages can enjoy the Daisy Indoor BB gun range, interactive games, and archery prowess at the range, and learning how to call in turkeys at the Turpin Teepee
4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Council Bluffs, IA - Omaha, NE Demographics
The local Council Bluffs - Omaha economy is growing and is one of the healthiest regions in the U.S.. The people in the region not only have the desire to enjoy the hunting and fishing world, they also have the means to support it, which presents a significant marketing opportunity for our exhibitors.
THE EXPO'S AUDIENCE
- Outdoor enthusiasts and their families
- Hunting and fishing license holders
- General public within 300 miles of Council Bluffs/Omaha
- Avid hunters & fishermen from across the Midwest
- Land managers
- Conservation organization members