SaigonTex 2019 - Vietnam Saigon Textile & Garment Industry Expo (31st)
TEXTILE EQUIPMENT MACHINERY & PARTS
- Air jet, Water jet, Rapier
- Auxiliary & Preparatory
- Bleaching, Dyeing, Printing
- Cordage & Rope Making
- Filament Plant & Machinery
- Finishing & Treatment
- Knitting (flat, circular)
- Shuttle & Shuttleless
- Spindles, Bearings
- Winding & Reeling
GARMENT MACHINERY & PARTS CAD/CAM Systems
- Cutting and Laying
- Fusing and Pressing
- Home Furnishing
- Hosiery Upholstery
- Knitwear, Underwear
- Production System
- Seam Sealing, Pleating
- Steam Boiler
- Washing Drying Tumbler
DYES & CHEMICALS
COSTING & MANAGEMENT
- The biggest and most influential textile & garment event ever in Vietnam since 1990s.
- 28,000+ sqm space across 9 exhibition halls.
- Around 900 exhibitors from 27 countries / regions and over 26,000 trade visitors.
- National pavilions organized by Korea (Korea Sewing Machinery Industrial Association), China (Jiangsu Textile Machinery & Accessories Industrial Association) and Taiwan region (Taiwan Textile Federation).
- Concurrent professional seminars providing key insights for industry players.
VIETNAM’S GARMENT & TEXTILE EXPORTS TARGET SET AT US$ 34 BILLION IN 2018
With the increasing number of bilateral and regional free trade agreements (FTAs), Vietnam’s international integration is opening opportunities in all sectors. Among them, textile and garment industry is a key economic sector of Vietnam with the largest export value.
According to VITAS statistics, in 2017, despite many negative impacts from the market, the textile and garment export activity still achieved positive results and reached the predicted target of US$31 billion. The total export revenue of textile and garment products was estimated at US$7.62 billion in the first quarter of 2018, an increase of 13.35% over the same period last year, and equivalent to 22.4% of the year's target. Vietnam's target of exporting US$34-34.5 billion worth of garments and textiles for 2018 is within reach . In terms of export markets, Vietnam enjoyed stronger growth in export revenue with its key export markets including the US, member countries of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), the EU, the Republic of Korea, China, and ASEAN.
A HUGE VOID IN TEXTILE PRODUCTION AND DYING MARKET
Vietnam now has about 4,000 garment and textile companies, including 650 foreign-invested firms. 70 per cent of these are garment companies, 17 per cent are textile companies, 6 per cent are spinning companies, and 4 per cent are dyeing companies. Its low capacity in spinning, weaving, and dyeing makes it unable to produce sufficient inputs to supply domestic garment and textile companies. There would be a huge growth potential for overseas exporters and investors.