SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit 2018
The collection, classification, and exploitation of knowledge about adversaries - collectively known as cyber threat intelligence - gives network defenders information superiority that is used to reduce the adversary's likelihood of success with each subsequent intrusion attempt. Responders need accurate, timely, and detailed information to monitor new and evolving attacks, as well as methods to exploit this information to put in place an improved defensive posture.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit & Training brings together top experts and practitioners for in-depth threat intelligence talks, world-class SANS training, DFIR NetWars, and exclusive networking opportunities! This year's Summit aims to provide specific analytical techniques and capabilities that can be utilized to properly create and maintain threat intelligence in your organization.
The Summit & Training will explore the following:
- How classic intelligence approaches are applied to CTI analysis and production
- Interesting perspectives and case studies that challenge CTI assumptions and result in a shift in understanding
- Methods for producing Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Implementing and making decisions based off of intelligence
- Case studies on the application of cyber threat intelligence to a security or business problem
- Innovative ways to utilize or analyze CTI
- New tools developed to support or enable CTI