SANS is recognised around the world as the best place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us for SANS London July for immersion training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
The following courses are considered as potential courses at SANS London July 2019
- AUD507: Auditing & Monitoring Networks, Perimeters & Systems
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Threat Hunting
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression™
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling
- SEC506: Securing Linux/Unix
- SEC530: Defensible Security Architecture
- SEC599: Defeating Advanced Adversaries - Purple Team Tactics & Kill Chain Defenses
Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS Instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Our mission at SANS is to deliver cutting-edge information security knowledge and skills to all students in order to protect people and assets At the heart of everything we do is the SANS Promise: Students will be able to use the new skills they have learned as soon as they return to work. See that promise in action at SANS London July 2019.
- World class cyber security training in London, July 2019
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges
- Prepare for your GIAC Certification