SANS Paris July 2019
- Expand your security expertise in Paris, July 2019
- Hands-on, practical training that will prepare you for real-life scenarios
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges
SANS is recognised around the world as the best place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us for SANS Paris July 2019 for immersion training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
The following courses are considered as potential courses at SANS Paris July 2019
- FOR578: Cyber Threat Intelligence
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling (In French)
- SEC545: Cloud Security Architecture and Operations
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS Instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Our mission at SANS is to deliver cutting-edge information security knowledge and skills to all students in order to protect people and assets At the heart of everything we do is the SANS Promise: Students will be able to use the new skills they have learned as soon as they return to work. See that promise in action at SANS Paris July 2019.