2020-03-08 - 2020-03-13
Event contact title
Event contact first name
Event contact last name
Event contact telephone number
+61 2 6198 3352 - Australia / +81 3 3242 6276 - Japan / +65 8612 5278 - Singapore
Cyber Security Training in St. Louis, Missouri
Top Reasons to Attend SANS St. Louis 2020:
- Skill Development: Develop top-notch skills that will set you up for success in cyber security
- Unparalleled Courses: Cutting-edge courseware covering today’s relevant topics taught by real-world practitioners
- NetWars: Test your skills with hands-on information security challenges during Core NetWars Tournament - March 11-12th
- Location: Join us in downtown St. Louis, and enjoy close proximity to Busch Stadium, St. Louis Ballpark Village, America’s Center Convention Complex, and the iconic St. Louis Gateway Arch.
- Real-World Applicability: The SANS Promise is that you will be able to apply the skills you learn as soon as you return to work.
Seven Cyber Security Courses:
Course Topics: Cyber Defense, OSINT, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Digital Forensics, Security Management