Save the Planet - 9th Exhibition for South-East Europe 2018
The European Parliament adopted a report stating that by 2030 the share of waste for recycling in the EU should rise to 70%. Currently this share is 44%. Save the Planet focuses on the introduction of new and environmentally friendly models, cost-effective and energy-efficient solutions for waste recovery and recycling and their conversion to electricity, heat, raw materials, compost, etc.
The exhibition presents leading technologies of internationally recognized companies and provides the opportunity for professional contacts of specialists from South-East Europe. Save the Planet is a place to find new partners and distributors from the Region and to expand your business network.
- State administration and municipality representatives; mayors, ecologists
- Investors & entrepreneurs;
- Landfill/Waste operators;
- Industry Executives from the sectors: *Waste management, *Recycling, *Ecology, *Construction, *Related industry branches (agriculture, chemical industry, packaging, food industry, etc.)
- Environmental organizations