School Design & Development 2018
Sir Stamford Circular Quay, Sydney
The Australian Government has committed $243.5 billion for schools under the quality schools package. $7 billion has been spent on new classrooms alone and 747 billion in maintenance funding in NSW. These major funding commitments will give schools the opportunity to think strategically about new build and retrofit projects and leveraging technology and mutli-modal learning spaces to engage students living in a digital age.
The 2nd Annual School Design and Development Summit will bring together thought leaders and decision makers across the education sector to discuss strategies to deliver new generation school learning environments through innovative funding, planning and development strategies.
Key Discussion Points:
- How do you create schools that respond to the learning needs of the 21st century student?
- How do you access funding for new build and retrofit projects?
- How do you gain planning approval for retrofit and new build projects?
- How can you leverage technology to increase learning outcomes?
Who Will You Network With:
- Australian Government
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Public/Private Schools
- Architecture / Design
- Building / Construction
- Principals & Headmasters
- Deputy Principal
- Facility Managers
- Head of Capital Works / Asset
- Principal Architects
- Interior Designers