SHRM's Employment Law & Legislative Conference 2018
Stay informed about the latest legislative issues pending at federal and state levels. Keep compliant on issues that affect how you conduct day-to-day operations. Gain the best information you can so you can execute your plans to the best of your ability. The SHRM Employment Law and Legislative Conference provides a unique and invaluable opportunity to meet human resource professionals who have employment law accountabilities. These attendees include HR generalists, employment law specialists, legislators and others who share a common desire for timely, innovative and practical information on employment law and legislative issues.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory and enforcement activities from those on the front lines of implementing federal employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Be an advocate! Influence the HR public policy agenda by attending the Capitol Hill visits.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from leaders and legislators on how workplace law affects them.