Pushing out content is easy. Achieving engagement is another. Your social media efforts can only drive results when your fans truly like you and derive value from your content. How do you create content that stands out? Are you engaging the right target audience? Can you keep it relevant and interesting?
Join us at this 2-day conference to acquire best practices in social media marketing from leading brands and practitioners. Keep up with the hottest trends in the social media world. Be inspired to push the boundaries of your content marketing with fresh strategies for creating attention-grabbing content, brand storytelling, video content, and influencer engagement. Discover how to cut through the noise with paid advertising strategies and measure the success of your social media efforts.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear the latest social media updates including changes in algorithms and new features
- Acquire strategies to engage the right target audience, boost fans and followers
- Find out how to generate content that grabs attention and ‘sticks’ with your audience
- Analyse how to inject personality and humour into your content to keep it interesting
- Discover how to tell compelling brand narratives on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Learn how to do video marketing on a limited budget and capture viewers’ attention in 30 seconds
- Assess how to identify the right influencers for your brand and maximise its effectiveness
- Pick up dos and don’ts when conducting a social audit and future proofing your social strategy
- Takeaway crisis response best practices when all hell breaks loose and turn haters into fans
- Tackle declining organic reach and effectively integrate paid social into your social media strategy
- Compare data analytics and social listening tools to gain actionable insights on your social efforts