Social Media & PR 2018 Conference
The growing tide of digital storytelling, live videos, visuals and more has communicators scrambling to bulk up their skills to effectively engage audience. The unnerving possibility of a social media crisis, breaking through the content clutter, battling limited resources and declining newsroom numbers, have made the tasks even harder.
It’s time to rethink your PR approach.
Our Social Media & PR 2018 Conference will equip you with the latest game-changing social media strategies to influence and build trust with stakeholders. Arm yourself with the knowhow to develop a killer social media strategy, boost your visual content muscles, and produce engaging videos on a limited budget. Walk away with practical tips and methods on how to win over thought leaders and influencers, successfully respond to a social media crisis, and empower employees as brand champions and more.
You will learn how to:
- Scale your engagement and thrive on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Reignite excitement and breathe life into your digital storytelling
- Win fans on Facebook Live, YouTube, Instagram Stories
- Increase your social reach without breaking the bank
- Brave the new world of analytics and develop an insight-based social strategy
- Protect your reputation when under intense public scrutiny
- Break new grounds with VR, augmented reality and experiential PR
- Achieve workplace squad goals in turning employees into your best storytellers
- Build a digital dream team with limited resources
- Tackle fake news and rise to new audience expectations