The SEG International Exposition and 85th Annual Meeting is one of the year's most anticipated events, bringing together more than 8,500 attendees from 70 countries, representing the fields of global oil, gas and mineral exploration to new areas of civil engineering, environmental regulation and archaeology.
The SEG Annual Meeting has been ranked among the top 250 trade shows in the US by Trade Show News Network. Read more
- More than 8,500 attendees from 70 countries
- Nearly 1,000 student attendees
- 143,800 square feet of exhibition space
- Exhibition showcasing nearly 400 leading companies involved in every aspect of the geosciences industry
- 1,000 oral, poster and e-poster presentations on the latest technical, strategic and economic issues affecting the advancement of oil and gas exploration technology
- Networking events and face-to-face opportunities to connect key buyers and decision-makers with suppliers and service providers
- 85-year tradition of excellence in providing premier educational programming and global business development opportunities
The Annual Meeting of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists gives companies the opportunity to display their products and services to a highly focused audience from around the world.
Geophysicists, geologists, earth scientists, energy industry executives, researchers and software developers attend the conference to learn about the latest technology and advances in exploration. The combination of an extensive technical program of more than 800 oral and poster presentations by the leaders of the industry in conjunction with a state-of-the-art exposition draws attendees from over 85 countries.
By exhibiting at the SEG International Exposition, your company can join 350 leading companies, government agencies, research and educational institutions at the industry's most impressive display of the latest technology and servi