The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement’s Synthetic and Simulation Training Summit will return this September 2019. Last fall we heard from some of the biggest decision makers across the military, including Synthetic Training Environment (STE) Cross Functional Team Director Major General Gervais and Major General William Mullen of the Marine Corps Training and Education Command (TECOM).
With the global military virtual training budget reaching almost $10 billion, we are excited to dive even deeper into One World Terrain (OWT), Training Simulation Software (TSS), Training Management Tools (TMT) and common user interfaces that will change the entire ecosystem of simulation training capabilities. From technical sessions on 3D simulation systems, sensors, VR, AI and the “game engine”, to acquisition priorities across multiple DoD branches, this is a must-attend summit for anyone involved in this digital revolution.
The Synthetic and Simulation Training summit will bring together an audience comprised of Military, Academia, Commercial Aviation, and Gaming sectors to ultimately allow military leaders the ability to plan, prepare, execute, and assess training events through minimal time, money, and people.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Streamlining the Acquisition Process to Develop and Faster Deliver Systems and Capabilities
- Leveraging Technological Advancements that are being made in the Billion Dollar Virtual And Gaming Industry
- Naval Forces: Developing and Sustaining Real Warfighting Readiness
- Improving U.S Army Simulated Training through New Technology
- Commercial Aviation Strategies and Technology Advancements for Simulators and Synthetic Training
- Delivering the One World Terrain: How do we Accurately Represent Every Part of the Earth
- Air Force Investments in Range Infrastructure To Support Live Training
- Synthetic Training and Cyber Defense for Future Combat