Over 300 osteopathic physicians from across Texas will gather at this Conference for: - Continuing Medical Education - Networking - Exploring new ideas, products and services for the medical office The TOMA MidWinter Conference attracts dedicated osteopathic and allopathic professionals deeply committed to enhancing patient care and medical practice management through the continuing education process.
The Texas Osteopathic Medical Association (TOMA) announces its Call for Presentations for the 64th MidWinter Conference, January 30 - February 2, 2020. Presenters willing to share their expertise and enhance professional growth in the osteopathic medical field are invited to submit topics/discussion that will attract dedicated osteopathic and allopathic professionals committed to enhancing patient care and medical practice management through the continuing education process.
Who Should Attend:
- Practicing Physicians (osteopathic and allopathic)
- Office Managers
- Osteopathic Professional Leadership
- Medical Students
- Access to more than 300 osteopathic physicians from across Texas
- Showcase your latest products and/or services
- Develop valuable business contacts and relationships with osteopathic physicians from across the state
- Raise your company profile among Texas osteopathic physicians