Venue: Sheraton Grand Chicago
Consistent with ACHA's mission of advancing the health of college students and the campus community, we, the members of the association, gather at the annual meeting with invited guests to:
- Identify ways to increase knowledge, update professional skills, and incorporate evidence-based guidelines and standards into college health practice in the following areas:
- Assessment and planning
- Health promotion
- Clinical care
- Mental health services
- Leadership development
- More than 150 sessions and workshops featuring progressive strategies, best practices, new research, and emerging trends on topics covering critical health, mental health, and well-being issues on campuses
- Numerous networking opportunities within a dynamic community of college health and wellness experts and peers, including administrators, physicians and physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners, health educators, mental health professionals, pharmacists, and students
- A bustling Exhibit Hall featuring more than 85 organizations dedicated to the health and wellness of college students
- More than 50 poster displays highlighting the latest research findings as well as best practices from college health programs across the country
--Get inspired by engaging presentations from college health experts of all disciplines and learn about innovative health and wellness programs on campuses across the country.
--Expand your professional horizons and leadership skills by immersing yourself in a dynamic community of college health experts and your peers who share the same goals and challenges.
--Earn CE credits at educational sessions and pre-conference workshops covering best practices, new research, emerging trends, and more.
--Experience first-hand the latest tools and services relevant to your practice.
2021: New Orleans, LA
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
June 1-5, 2021
2022: San Diego, CA
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
May 31-June 4, 2022
2023: Boston, MA
Boston Marriott Copley Place
May 30-June 3, 2023