Advancing Project Controls is North America’s only conference designed specifically for project controls professionals, focused on the hard and soft skills needed to track and influence metrics in real time. You’ll hear how your peers have adopted technology, processes and collaborative relationships to ensure project delivery on time and on budget and reduce risk company-wide.
Coming back to Houston for its 4th year, highlights include:
- A true focus on the data transformation currently undergoing project controls with case studies and lessons learned from Suffolk, AECOM, Brasfield & Gorrie, Granite Construction, Jacobs Engineering, Katerra….and more!
- An optional full workshop day exclusively focusing on reporting and dashboarding to ensure you can quickly and effectively monitor the right metrics of project progression
- A mix of speakers from construction, oil & gas, energy, chemical companies to share how project controls across industries are adapting and innovating
- Structured networking sessions to allow you to meet and form long-term relationships with the people who can support you throughout your project controls careers
You’ll hear insights on:
- Leveraging data analytics & AI to transform the efficiency & effectiveness of project controls
- Creating & driving company project controls standards to enhance overall performance
- Reviewing, accessing and implementing technology innovations at the job site and in office to take your firm to the next level
- Identifying & quantifying risk: effectively recognizing project vulnerabilities