HCEA Announces 2016/2017 Board of Directors
The Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association recently announced its 2016/2017 Board of Directors.
The 2016/2017 HCEA Board, which officially took office Aug. 16, formally was presented during HCEAConnect, HCEA’s annual gathering for a time of learning and networking.
Don Schmid with Pfizer was installed as the new president of this nearly 100 year-old organization.
“HCEA has assembled a Board of accomplished volunteer leaders representing all facets of our industry,” Schmid said.
He added, “I am excited to work with this esteemed group of industry experts in what I consider the premier organization for the healthcare convention and exhibits industry.”
Joining Schmid on the Board are:
· President-Elect: Kyle Wood, Group Delphi
· Vice President: Gregg Lapin, American Association of Diabetes Educators
· Treasurer: Sue Huff, Medtronic
· Secretary: Sean Feehan, GWF Associates
· Immediate Past President: Christine Farmer, Novo Nordisk
· Stacey Chandler: American College of Rheumatology
· Sonia Fong: Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
· Teresa Lerch: American College of Physicians, Inc.
· Brian Lotterman: Amgen
· Chris Metzger: Freeman XP
· Jackie Mitchell: American College of Surgeons
· David Saef: Global Experience Specialists (GES)
· Michael Seymour: 3D Exhibits, Inc.
· Amy Sondrup: AccessTCA
· Jeannie Wert: Siemens Healthcare
Add new comment