Clarion UX Offers Virtual Learning Experience to Support Live Education
Food and beverage trade show producer Clarion UX Food & Beverage Group has launched a virtual learning experience for restaurant, foodservice, hospitality and catering industry professionals as a complement to its live trade show education programs. The 12 webinars in the series so far cover key industry topics including grassroots marketing, food safety, social media, hot trends, elevating coffee programs and more.
The series is led by foodservice industry experts who are also speakers at several Clarion UX trade shows, including the upcoming International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Healthy Food Expo New York and Coffee Fest, all three of which will take place March 8-10, 2020 at Javits Center in New York City.
“We thank our speakers for helping us to provide a year-round learning experience for our attendees and are thrilled to see so many industry professionals taking advantage of these free webinars,” said Tom Loughran, vice president of the Clarion UX Food & Beverage Group.
He added, “Education at all of our events is such an important component and we invite those in the foodservice industry to visit [our website] to get all of the latest information on these webinars and all of our upcoming events.”
Clarion’s F&B webinar roster includes:
- Grassroots Marketing: Engaging Locals As Brand Advocates, presented by Lauren Reed, Founder and President of Reed Public Relations
- How to Hit Your Target Food Cost Every Week, presented by David Scott Peters, Founder, Speaker, Trainer and Expert Coach, Therestaurantexpert.Com
- Bullet Proof Your Restaurant, presented by Ryan Gromfin, Chef, Restaurateur and Author
- 4 Ways to Maximize Your Restaurant’s Instagram, presented by Emma Vaughn, Local Business Outreach, GoDaddy
- No Influencers Here: How to Get Free Media Coverage For Your Restaurant, presented by Taryn Scher, The Sparkle Boss at TK PR
- Food Safety in The Age of Social Media, presented by Patrick Quade, Founder and CEO, For Dinesafe.Org and Iwaspoisoned.Com
- How Are Generation Differences and Healthful Food Trends Impacting Your Restaurant?, presented by Marlisa Brown, MS, RD, CDE, CDN, President of Total Wellness Past President, New York State Academy Of Nutrition And Dietetics (NYSAND)
- Elevating Your Coffee Program at Your Restaurant, presented by Heather Perry and Todd Goldsworthy of Klatch Coffee
- Increased Profitability With a Focus on Food Cost Control, presented by Michael Viola CPA, MBA, President and Founder Pure Back Office Solutions
- Leveraging Technology For Brand Building, presented by David Mitroff Ph.D. CEO & Founder, Chief Consultant Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc.
- How to Double Your Sales in January 2020, presented by Michael Thibault, CEO and Founder of DFY Marketing Systems
- The Impact of Food and Beverage Trends on Your Business and What’s in Store for 2020, presented by Mareya Ibrahim, aka The Fit Foodie
Clarion UX produces 37 events across 13 sectors of both trade and consumer events. Shows that are part of its Food & Beverage portfolio include the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo; Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show; the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York; Healthy Food Expo; CoffeeFest and The NGA Show.
To learn more about Clarion UX’s food and beverage webinars, go here.