Las Vegas has the complete package when it comes to giving your attendees the best trade show experience possible. With 11 million square feet of meeting space and another 3 million-plus already in development, Las Vegas can handle trade shows of every size. From three of the 10 largest convention centers in the U.S., to hotel boardrooms for more intimate gatherings, Las Vegas has the perfect space for you to get down to business.
Some of the other reasons why Las Vegas is the right choice for business:
- Whether you need 10 rooms or 100, the hotel selections in Vegas can accommodate all your guests. The city is home to nearly 150,000 hotel rooms, ranging from high-end resorts to budget-friendly options.
- Location, location, location: Your attendees never need to travel far to find what they need. The Sands Expo Convention Center is centrally located on the Strip and near dining, lodging and entertainment amenities. Las Vegas is a city designed to give business visitors easy access to whatever they may require.
- The city has more than 262,000 resort industry employees who can cater to your specific event needs, while also providing top-notch service.
- Flight options! McCarran airport services over 950 inbound and outbound flights per day with nonstop service from more than 130 U.S. and international cities
- Sweet sunshine; an average of 320 days per year, in fact. Even if you're planning indoor sessions, participants will love an outside venue for a casual meet-and-greet — or for a quick round of golf.
- It’s easy to get around. An array of transportation options ensures that everyone gets where they need to be on time. Along with taxis and buses, the Las Vegas Monorail makes it easy to get from point A to point B, offering a stop right at the Las Vegas Convention Center, as well as six other convenient stops along the Strip.
Planning a successful show starts with choosing the right location, and Las Vegas has every base covered. Find out what so many already know … when it comes to trade shows, Vegas sets the gold-standard.