Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF REGIONAL ANESTHESIA AND PAIN MEDICINE - ASRA'S 14TH Annual Pain Medicine Meeting
The Annual Pain Medicine Meeting is a three and a half day scientific and educational event on invasive and non-invasive targeted therapies in pain medicine. This international meeting is provides a wide range of educational opportunities to meet the needs of a diverse audience and is structured in such a way to allow learners to tailor their educational experience and select content based on their individual needs. The comprehensive offering ensures a strong practical focus delivering information of take-home value that can be put to immediate use in practice. Meeting highlights include:
- Renowned Faculty chosen for their expertise and keen teaching skills representing internationally recognized institutions
- Educational Formats including a refresher course, keynote lectures, parallel sessions panel discussions, active debates, Q&A, PBLD’s, etc.
- Workshops using models, cadavers, demonstration and exam based techniques providing interactive, hands-on and clinically focused learning
- Half or full day Special Session Workshops blending didactic learning with hands-on practice on a focused topic
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner and Resident/Fellow Tracks
- E-Poster Presentations and E-Poster Moderated Discussions showcasing the latest science and medically challenging cases
- Networking Opportunities for establishing a professional network
- Exhibit Hall featuring a broad range of products and services