U.S. Travel Association’s IPW is the travel industry's premier international marketplace and the largest generator of travel to the U.S. - it is NOT a typical trade show. In just three days of intensive pre-scheduled business appointments, more than 1,000 U.S. travel organizations from every region of the USA (representing all industry category components), and more than 1,200 international and domestic buyers from more than 70 countries conduct business negotiations that result in the generation of more than $4.7 billion in future Visit USA travel. At IPW, buyers and sellers are able to conduct business that would otherwise be generated only through an exhaustive number of around-the-world trips.
IPW is the travel industry's premier international marketplace. It is a business appointment based show that brings together:
- U.S. travel organizations from across the country representing all categories of the industry
- International and domestic leisure buyers
- International meeting and incentive buyers
- International and domestic journalists
- International Advisory Committee representatives
- Visit USA representatives
- U.S. Government Commercial Service employees
U.S. Suppliers of USA travel products and destinations.