Nominations Are Open for TSNN’s “Best of Show” Award!
Is your trade show amazing but under-appreciated? Is your event doing incredible things that you think the whole industry should know about? Go ahead and brag – TSNN wants to hear why your show is the BEST!
Simply answer the following questions...
- What challenge(s) did the show face? What was the “Best of Show” solution(s)? And what were the overall results and impact on the show?
- What innovative practices, customer service and/or networking environments occurred to make it the best show ever? For example, what tightened the attendee/exhibitor relationship?
- Describe how you created “WOW” experiences! Did you initiate an “out of the box” idea? If so, did it add some excitement to the showfloor that created an unparalleled end-user experience?
- Did your event or team celebrate a milestone (you might have some boasting to do!)?
- Did you improve your show’s “green” factor?
- Did your specific industry have a tough year but one that your team adapted to and overcame? How did they accomplish that?
Don’t be shy – explain the overall creative strategies that would qualify your event for a “Best of Show” award!
Nominate HERE (Eligible for North American shows only). Deadline: Aug. 30!
The 2019 TSNN Awards, set for Nov. 15-17 in Dallas, will be hosted by the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau and will be a three-day celebration of not only the 50 fastest-growing trade shows in the U.S. but also the “Best of Show” top seven nominees; The Expo Group’s Show Manager of the Year award winners; the TSNN Sustainability Award winner, and the Industry Icon Award honoree.
The show managers from the top seven final shows will be invited to attend the 2019 TSNN Awards: Celebrating Trade Show Success for a fantastic three-day event where the final two winners of the Best of Show Awards will be named!
Questions for 2019 submissions? Reach out to Arlene Shows, TSNN’s Marketing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org