Join us at the 2nd International Conference on Livestock Nutrition (Livestock Nutrition 2016) to address the “Leading Innovation and Sustainability in Livestock Nutrition”. Livestock Nutrition 2016 has been designed to address Livestock, Livestock Nutrition and Feed Industries and related scientific communities in order to provide them with all levels of awareness, expertise and proactive solutions to create global impact in this field. Moreover, it will help industrialists to incorporate sustainability into every aspect of Livestock Industries business model. Livestock Nutrition 2015 will influence industries to maximize their yield and profit through the application of strategic techniques. Additionally, it will reveal the best techniques to produce Livestock and agricultural commodities health and hygiene. Livestock Nutrition-2016 which emphasizes on the technical topics like Livestock Nutrition and Health, Animal Diseases, Animal Husbandry and Modern, Product Processing and Marketing on the first day of the scientific meeting. Hopefully, this expert gathering of academicians and professionals from private agencies will provide new insights to the critical issues facing in the field. The second day of the conference aimed to cover Animal Welfare, Environmental Impact on Meat Production, Agribusiness, Animal Slaughter Practices and Animal Products.
We have opportunities for the exhibiting your company or university products, where you have a complementary registration, a complimentary delegate pass at our conference and benefits included are:
• One Complimentary congress registration for oral presentation regarding your research
• One Complimentary Delegate Pass
• Where you can identify the latest solutions to ensure your Livestock outsourcing needs are successfully met
• Exhibition allows exhibitors to view and contact Exhibitor directly to generate business.
• An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award
• One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sq. m) to exhibit your company’s profile and services
• Logo recognition on congress website sponsorship page
• One insert provided by the exhibitor in the congress delegate bag
• Recognition listing in the final conference program
• Link from the Conference website to your corporate website
• Verbal recognition at opening and closing ceremonies
• Your product can get good recognition and remuneration in outside world