This 2 day forum is the “must attend” event for those senior decision-makers looking to drive their medical affairs teams and clinical departments and enhance their KOL and stakeholder engagement at all levels
4 EVENTS IN ONE:
1. Best Practices in Medical Affairs Management
2. Best Practices in Medical Scientific Liaison
3. Real World Evidence Generation for Medical Affairs
4. Enhancing Medical Communications for Medical Affairs
1. Understand how medical affairs are at the forefront of new pharmaceutical industry engagement models and what needs to be done to maximise success
2. Discover which are the most intelligent ways to map and engage with KOLs and other prescribers, payers, patient groups, pharmacies and tomorrow’s stakeholders
3. Measure the performance of your medical affairs team and individuals.
4. Benchmark with experts to find out the best practices in late phase research, especially observational studies, patient registries and investigator-initiated studies.
5. Discover how medical scientific liaisons, in support of commercial teams, are crucial to the communication of effectiveness, safety and cost effectiveness.
6. Learn how the medical affairs role can engage KOLs and enhance value for medical devices due to their unique product lifecycle and characteristics.
Request agenda at http://medicalaffairsspring2015.nextlevelpharma.com/request-agenda or contact me directly for more information.