The BIHE exhibition, the largest healthcare event in Caucasus, is a wonderful opportunity to present medical products and services, the latest achievements in the medical industry, and to arrange meetings between medical experts
• The World Bank predicts that the growth of Azerbaijan's economy will be 2.6% in 2016 and 2.7% in 2017.
• According to the World Bank (WB)’s annual Doing Business 2016 ranking and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), Azerbaijan was among the ten countries with the best conditions to start a business.
• There has been allocated funds of $711.1m USD of expenditures to healthcare costs in the state budget for 2016.
• During 2008-2015, the national strategy on reproductive health is carried out in Azerbaijan. More than 60 medical institutions have been established. Over 500 scientific research institutions and hospitals have been reconstructed and refurbished over ten years.
• As part of the ‘Azerbaijan 2020: A Look into the Future’ development strategy, the material and technical foundation of the healthcare system is expected to strengthen, new medical institutions will be built and existing ones will be repaired, and healthcare reforms have been planned.
BIHE, the largest healthcare event in the Caucasus, is a wonderful opportunity to present medical products and services, and the latest achievements in the medical industry. For more than 20 years, BIHE has remained a meeting place for medical experts, manufacturers and distributors. BIHE has been a launch pad into the Azerbaijan market for many companies. The exhibition includes a great number of additional events, including conferences and workshops with leading medical professionals.
Main sections of the exhibitions
• Medical equipment and furniture
• Laboratory technologies
• Design and complex equipping of medical facilities
• Optics and ophthalmology
• Orthopaedics and rehabilitation
• Ambulance and rescue equipment
• Sanitation and disinfection
• Consumer goods
• Pharmacies and pharmacy equipment
• Medical education
• Insurance and leasing
• Stomatology equipment and furniture
• Dental technical equipment
• Stomatological medication
• Mouth cavity hygiene
• Dentofacial surgery
• X-ray equipment
• Stomatological services, laboratories
BIHE 2015 Statistics
• 189 exhibitors
• 20 countries: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Finland, UK, Germany, Georgia, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Portugal, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, and Ukraine
• Number of visitors 4,108
• 78% of exhibitors were completely satisfied with the organisation of the exhibition
• 75% of exhibitors expect to sign contracts as a result of the exhibition
• More than 60% of exhibitors confirmed their participation at BIHE 2016
• Exhibition-Forum “Russia – Azerbaijan: pharmaceutical and medical industry today and tomorrow”
• 9th Research and Practice Conference "Modern methods of treatment and diagnostics in obstetrics, gynaecology and neonatology"
• 10th Research and Practice Conference on the topic "Topical issues of cardiology"
• Conference on topic “The role and importance of cooperation between TURSAB and Azerbaijan for development of medical tourism”
• Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan Republic
• Azerbaijan Stomatological Association
• National Confederation of Entrepeurs’ (Employers’) Organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan
• Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO)
Iteca Caspian ITE Group Emilia Ismayilova Yulia Skorokhod
Tel: + 994 12 4041043 Tel: +380 44 496 86 45
Fax: + 994 12 4041001 Fax: +380 44 496 86 46
Еmail: email@example.com Email: Y.Skorokhod@pe.com.ua