Prince George’s Community College and
National Harbor, Maryland
Washington D.C., Metropolitan Area
The first annual Community College Cyber Summit (3CS) is organized and produced by the 5 cybersecurity-related Advanced Technological Education (ATE) centers funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF). 3CS meets the perceived need for a national academic conference that focuses exclusively on cybersecurity education at the community college level. Faculty, administrators, students, and other stakeholders in community college cybersecurity education are invited and encouraged to attend.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND 3CS:
• College faculty and administrators.
• IT faculty who are involved or who would like to become involved in cybersecurity education.
• Non-IT faculty in critical infrastructure fields who are interested in incorporating cybersecurity topics into their curricula.
• Decision makers in positions that influence cybersecurity education programs.
• Community college students interested in learning about security or expanding their current knowledge.
• Students attending the job fair on Wednesday, June 28th.