Until recently, the opportunity to have a celebrity attend an event, attach themselves to a name-brand or endorse a certain product or idea was untouchable. The thought of paying a person to promote a product was seen as something only Fortune 500 companies could afford. Social media has changed all that with brands and businesses utilizing celebrity influencers to connect directly with their demographics and increase sales and profits.
Dubai International Boat Show 2018
Showcasing more than 450 of the finest collection of super yachts and leisure craft from across the globe, and attracting more than 29,000 visitors in 2018, the combined mix of family entertainment and live events offers the complete visitor experience, with something for everyone.
Companies exhibiting at Dubai International Boat Show:
• Leisure Craft and Yachts
• Marine Products
• Naval Architects and Designers
• Boating Mechanics, Electrics, Safety Equipment and Interiors Equipment
• Support Services (Brokerage), Leisure, Holidays, Charters and Tourism
• Marine Luxury and Lifestyle Products/Services
• Boat Construction, Repair and Equipment
• Navigation and Communication
• Water and Adventure Sports – Fishing, Sailing and Watersports
• Diving • Food Retail Outlets
• Retail Outlets
• Super Cars