This successful west suburban home expo is heating up again with even hotter ideas! This is the perfect time of the year to bring your renovation ideas to fruition and plan for warm weather indoor and outdoor projects. In our 8th year, we look forward to bringing you exciting new booths along with all the staples you look for. Kick off the summer in a productive way.
SOLUTIONS FOR HOMEOWNERS AND FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.
As a family-minded community, we've focused even more on making family-friendly events. Families have fun with giveaways, special events, and enjoy food-- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas. Home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
SEE HUNDREDS OF EXHIBITS.
At The DuPage Home Improvement & Landscaping Expo 2016, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and professional representatives from some the best- known, quality local and national home improvement companies, architects, builders, and makers. Everything is covered: from basic services, to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and displays to keep things fresh and exciting year after year.
ENTERTAINMENT AND MORE.
Enjoy the experience of live entertainment, food, activities, as well as huge discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the free drawings, promotions, and more. All Brilliant Event Planning, Inc. events are open to the public. Just look for the events advertised in your nearby community, online, on radio, television, via newspaper, mailers-- and come on down!
EXTENSIVE AND INSPIRING EXHIBITS.
• Kitchen displays, quartz, granite, stone surfaces
• Bathrooms, carpet, flooring, drywall, painting
• Windows, doors, skylights, lighting, mirrors
• Bedding, mattresses, storage solutions, closets
• Home theatre, audio, art, collectibles, room settings
• Insulation, waterproofing, gutter protection
• Cabinet re-facing, Amish woodworking
• Patios, decks, roofing, gutters, fencing, garages
• Heating, air conditioning, electrical, solar energy
• Sun rooms, saunas, hot tubs
• Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains
• Plants, floral, garden, landscaping
• Handymen, plumbers, concrete, masonry
• Architects, home builders, complete remodels
• Appraisals, home financial planning
• Home design, interior design, home decorating
• Appliances, generators, water heaters, water filtration
• Green products, health goods, home-based businesses
• Small goods, arts and crafts, novelty items, pet treats
• Live demonstrations, cooking shows, celebrity presenters
• Do-it-yourself educational and interactive exhibits
SHOW HOURS AND INFORMATION.
• Saturday, May 21st, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, May 22nd, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• 2015 Manchester Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187
• DuPage County Fairgrounds
• Free Parking
For more immediate information call (630) 468-2237.
SUMMARY FOR POTENTIAL EXHIBITORS: Booths available but please note spaces fill due to past show success. Inquire at (630)468-2237 to reach a friendly representative. Any and all exhibitors related to the home and home exterior considered, whether small or large. Customizable sponsorship opportunities available. We appreciate when you mention how you found us.