This is the only event in Europe that is designed exclusively for group treasurers, and being invite-only, it is the ideal platform to meet with other group treasurers from the world’s largest organisations. It is about strategy, leadership, risk, finance and operational excellence. It is unique in its structure, seniority and exclusivity. And it is where Group Treasurers find the solutions to their most pressing challenges. The Group Treasurers Exchange will be taking place on the 9 -10 September, Dolce Munich Hotel, Germany.
Why should you attend?
1. Cutting edge insight: The latest updates, challenges, techniques and solutions deployed by the world’s Group Treasurers.
2. A 100% senior decision-maker practitioner audience: Take part in unsurpassed networking opportunities - every attendee is fully profiled so you know who is there, who to network with and where your common interests, challenges and opportunities lie.
3. One-to-One Business Meetings: A unique platform to select the companies you want to engage with, present your requirements to, understand their capabilities and align on potential collaborations.
4. A personal itinerary: Customise your agenda by selecting the conference sessions, interactive BrainWeaves, networking sessions and one-to-one meetings that are most relevant to your specific business needs.
5. Testimonials from your peers that you can’t argue with!
"Excellent opportunity to spar with peers on typical treasury issues, exchange ideas & experiences and to establish a network of fellow treasurers for the future."
Teleplan International N.V., Corporate Treasurer
"Very interesting for a service vendor with direct and on the spot contacts with prospects actively
looking for solutions."
Worldline, Head of Service Bureau, Solution Provider
"This conference offers unique networking possibilities, a real exchange of ideas among the right people."
Cargolux Airlines International S.A., Corporate Treasurer
To enquire about speaking opportunities, to request your delegate invitation or attend as a solution provider email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 (0)20 7368 9484