Please visit our website: CAD 1000
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
The XXVIII International Mineral Processing Congress is a major driving force for the promotion of scientific and technical knowledge in mineral processing and extractive metallurgy worldwide.
Processing for all: Meeting Technical, Environmental and Social Challenges.
The IMPC 2016 is expected to gather over 1,000 professionals and academics from the mining industry representing approximately 60 countries. Top universities specializing in mineral processing,all major mining companies, plus the leading providers in the world of services and technologies will attend the congress. The technical sessions will facilitate knowledge exchange, analysis and discussion of the most recent innovations in themes related to mineral processing.
Technical themes include: Technical Streams
• Characterization: Mineralogy, Geometallurgy
• Process Control: Instrumentation, Modelling, Simulation
• Flotation: From Chemistry to Machines
• Extractive Metallurgy: Hydro and Pyrometallurgy
• Comminution: AG/SAG, Crushers, HPGR, Tumbling and Stirred Mills
• Physical Separation: Gravity, Magnetic, Electrostatic, Ore Sorting, Upgrading (physical and chemical)
• Plant Design: Complex Ores Integrated Flowsheets
• Asset Management: Sampling, Metal Accounting, Surveys and Flowsheet Improvement
• New Frontiers: Harsh Environments Including Arctic, Undersea, Space and Beyond
• Environment, Recycling and Social Responsibility
• Dewatering: Thickening, Filtering, Drying
• 4th International Symposium on Iron Control in Hydrometallurgy
• Electrometallurgy 2016
• Rare Earth Elements
• Lightweight Metals and Composites: Production, Processing and Applications
• IMPC Commissions: Education, Mineral Processing for the Future