An Event Truly Dedicated to All Produced Water Management Professionals in the Oil and Gas Industry!
To look for more details, please simply contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the World’s Premier Produced Water Management Summit 2015 to Discuss and Learn about the Latest Technologies and Strategies in Your Produced Water Management!
To alleviate the pain faced by oil and gas companies in produced water management, Equip Global is dedicated to bring together oil and gas produced water management professionals across the continents to gather at Produced Water Management Summit 2015 from 24 to 27 February 2015 in Singapore to discuss and exchange experiences on effective & practical produced water management strategies and technologies.
This is the ONLY produced water management event in Asia Pacific led by oil and gas companies for oil and gas companies!
Key Benefits of Attending Produced Water Management Summit 2015:
· Understand Latest Produced Water Regulatory Requirements and How Your Treatment Facilities will be Impacted
· Be Updated to Latest Produced Water Treatment Technologies and Innovative Produced Water Management Strategies
· Listen to Case Studies on Produced Water Production Control, Produced Water Treatment Technology Selection, Produced Water Disposal and Re-injection Management for Young and Mature Reservoirs
· Learn Practical Strategies on Produced Water Characterization, Produced Water Treatment Plant Design and Capacity Planning
· Join Discussions on Effective Operation Tips for Your Produced Water Treatment Plants (e.g. Hydro cyclone, Filtration System, Floatation System, etc.) with Your Industrial Peers
An event truly for all produced water management professionals. No matter whether you are working on produced water production control, treatment (design, operation, technical), or disposal (recycle, re-injection, discharge), this is THE EVENT for you.
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don't miss the chance to network, hear from and establish your connections with the global oil and gas produced water management professionals and experts!