Mile high...mile deep, SANS IT security training!
When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2015, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office.
Take advantage of the opportunity to put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 64,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe!
SANS Rocky Mountain 2015 takes place at the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center campus located in the heart of downtown. A special SANS discount rate of $199 Single/Double will be honored based on space availability. This special rate is only available until June 4, 2015. A stay in the host hotel will allow opportunities to network with fellow students and our world-renown instructors, savings on the cost of daily travel to the hotel, attendance at planned evening events, and free high-speed Internet access.
Our hotel has views of the Rockies, and all the activities that go with mountains are close at hand. With 300 days of sunshine a year and a blend of outdoor adventure and urban sophistication, this is a great destination for your training. Some of the things to do in and around Denver are:
- Museums - Children's Museum of Denver, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, along with the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Local Attractions - Larimer Square, Denver Botanic Gardens, United States Mint, and Coors Brewery Tours
- Recreation - Six Flags Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Downtown Aquarium, Denver Zoo, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Shopping - Tabor Shops, and the local 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Denver Pavilions, Cherry Creek Mall, Park Meadows Mall, and Castle Rock Prime Outlet Mall
- Entertainment - Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), Buell Theatre, Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche), Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncos), Planetarium, Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Don't miss our SANS @Night evening talks that will enhance your training and are FREE to SANS Rocky Mountain 2015 registrants!
Here's what some of our alumni had to say:
"Real and applicable information I can begin to use immediately upon my return to office." - Jeffery Green, BCBS of LA
"Incredibly challenging and realistic! Final challenge is intense and really puts you in your place!" - Reza Salari, DRS Technologies
"This is a great foundation course as we realize the importance of bringing a business perspective to security." - Nairobi Kim, Wells Fargo
"As someone new to information security, this course helped me understand what is possible and what mindset is needed to work against this." - Travis Knox, FirstBank
"This course continues to round out my skill sets and reinforce some older practices I picked up but never knew why." - Charles Schultz, YRC Freight
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2015. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver! http://www.sans.org/u/HF
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird15" and receive a discount of up to $400 for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, April 29, 2015.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird15" and receive a discount of up to $200 for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, May 27, 2015.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, June 3, 2015.