Maximizing the opportunities of laboratory informatics to increase your R&D productivity and streamline operations
With businesses under constant pressure to; increase productivity, cut cost, streamline their organisation, and demonstrate regulatory compliance, lab environments are under more scrutiny than ever before. This along with the challenges of outsourcing, big data and an upsurge in M&A, standardisation and integration is all the more difficult.
It is therefore of key priority for lab informatics professionals to find the right tools in the market that will help them achieve this complex mix of business objectives in the most cost effective manner, to deliver their business maximum value. However finding the right tools that are both efficient and reliable is not an easy task.
As such, for organisations that recognise the need to increase productivity, cut costs, streamline their organisation, and demonstrate regulatory compliance, the SmartLab Exchange (http://bit.ly/1oqnuxU) provides a platform to benchmark with an exclusive group of senior peers and solution providers capable of helping them define and successfully navigate this new territory.
Speakers already include:
• Covance, VP and Chief Data Officer
• Teva Pharmaceuticals, Director, Global QbD Strategy and Product Robustness
• Hershey’s, Principal Scientist
• Estee Lauder, VP Global Microbiology & Fermentation, Research and Development
• Janssen, Head of External Innovation R&D
• Genzyme, Senior Director, IS Quality Applications
• PepsiCo, Director, Quality Systems Informatics
• The Royal Society for Chemistry, VP Strategic Development, Head of Cheminformatics
• Alkermes, Director of Validation
• GSK, Principal Investigator
• Abbvie, Associate Director, Bioanalysis Operations
• Amgen, Executive Director, R&D Informatics
• Merck, Director, Enterprise Architecture
How is the SmartLab Exchange different to any other event?
• Attended by a practitioner audience of senior Lab Informatics professionals.
• As an invitation-only forum, every attendee is qualified as being the strategic decision maker responsible for driving their business forward. Request an invitation: http://bit.ly/1wsz3FN
• Only the most cutting-edge content discussed during an interactive and diverse agenda. Download the full agenda: http://bit.ly/1yfECqh
Further information about the speakers, agenda and attending as a delegate or a solution provider can be found at: http://bit.ly/1oqnuxU
For more information or to register:
Tel: +44 207 368 9484