Society of Behavioral Medicine Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions 2018
SBM is a vibrant, multidisciplinary society focused on the role of behavior in improving health. Most of our country's most daunting health challenges have behavioral origins, and achieving SBM’s vision of “better health through behavior change” has never been more important. SBM members include the nation’s leading scientists and practitioners, and SBM annual meetings are the premier forum for the most influential behavioral medicine research.
The Society of Behavioral Medicine’s Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions provides an excellent opportunity for attendees of all experience levels to participate in the highest caliber of professional programming devoted to research and practice in the field of behavioral medicine. Students, researchers, clinicians and professionals in any career seeking to improve the health and well-being of others can find educational sessions and networking opportunities that fit their needs. The Annual Meeting provides an education-packed scientific program that allows more than 1,700 attendees to:
- Describe the role of behavioral medicine in today’s changing health care environment.
- Identify recent advances in behavioral interventions for health improvement.
- Discuss new and cutting-edge research and clinical data on interactions between health and behavior.
- Examine strategies for the application of evidence-based research in clinical practice and health programs.
- Evaluate new interdisciplinary approaches to education and training in behavioral medicine.
- Exchange scientific ideas on a cross-disciplinary level with colleagues.
2019 | Washington, DC
2020 | San Francisco, CA